Agusia

Commendable
Aug 6, 2016
:love: So I am planning to buy a MSI laptop from amazon. Of course not from a 3rd party seller, just amazon themselves. The problem is that they have that laptop which no one bought yet. It has no reviews. Also I posted some questions there but no one answered yet. It is MSI 17.3-Inch GS72 6QE Stealth Pro with Intel Core i7-6700HQ Processor,16 GB RAM,1 TB Plus 256 GB SSD,NVidia Geforce GTX 970M 6 GB Graphics Card. I don't know how many models of it they have, I heard that the one with 4k display is called GS72 and without it - GS70. I just don't know. I want to know what I'm buying because it's not worth 2 GBP. It's actually over 1.300 GBP. I searched the whole Internet but got no answer to my question. The title also says it has 6GB Graphics Card but when you scroll down, then you can read it has only 3GB. Also I saw that information about what Box contains. It contains "Driver CD" but this laptop has no optical drive so I'm like, what am I supossed to do with this CD? And I really want THIS laptop because it has great price and also it's possible to pay monthly on Amazon. Just if someone already has it or know something about it, could you please share some info. I would be grateful. Thank You.
Here is a link to that laptop :love:

Agusia

Commendable
Aug 6, 2016

Thanks for your answer :D I think I'll just buy it, it doesn't really matter if it has 3gb or 6gb graphics card, it's still good for me. Thanks :)

TRENDING THREADS