Some Justin Bieber Guy Gets Kicked Off Facebook

Status
Not open for further replies.

scook9

Distinguished
Oct 16, 2008
At least he is taking it well haha

Making light of the situation (the coinciding names that is - facebook needs to reinstate his account)

ecnovaec

Distinguished
Oct 22, 2008
here come all the "facebook is stupid, I don't use facebook" comments... that is of course once they stop checking their facebooks for long enough to come comment here

tolham

Distinguished
Jul 10, 2009
Mr. Bieber was later quoted saying "There was nothing wrong with my name, until 2009 and that no talent ass clown became famous and started selling records!"

jerreece

Distinguished
Sep 7, 2006
I get sort of a creepy feeling from the fact that this guy is getting all these fan letters from "little girls". Maybe from his comment that "it's not so bad."

scook9

Distinguished
Oct 16, 2008
[citation][nom]tolham[/nom]Mr. Bieber was later quoted saying "There was nothing wrong with my name, until 2009 and that no talent ass clown became famous and started selling records!"[/citation]
Loving the Office Space reference. I thought of exactly that lol

G

Saw this on NightLine late last night :)

It's crazy how people can just go about accusing others of having a fake name in this day and age just because they have the same name as someone else.

You gotta realize, in the USA alone, there are over 300 million people and world wide there are over 6 billion people.

So of course there will be a lot of people with the same name.

Then again, the NightLine News segment didn't say anything about if these two Justin Bieber's had the same middle name or even the same middle initial as that could make all the difference! :D

yrmoma

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2009
This happens all the time. My friends name is James Bond. He literally cannot register for facebook with that name. He had to make one up.

back_by_demand

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2009
[citation][nom]yrmoma[/nom]This happens all the time. My friends name is James Bond. He literally cannot register for facebook with that name. He had to make one up.[/citation]
Yeah, TBH it's the parents fault for your friend, but this Justin Guy was here first.
If your parents give you a stupid name when they know it's someone famous then they are just asking for their kids to be either bullied to death or get jokes made about them forever.

My nephew is dating a girl whose second name is Walker - not so bad?
First name is Sky
OMG - what were her parents thinking?

Maxor127

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2007
I guess I shouldn't find it hard to believe that people are really that stupid. There's five James Browns in my phone book! I wonder if one of them is the singer! Oh wait, he's dead. Maybe the NFL player! Or maybe it's the sportscaster! I'll call all five!

Status
Not open for further replies.