Some New iPad Owners Report of Overly Yellow Displays

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

......display is not quite living up to the hype...and...the news are?

Anomalyx

Distinguished
Apr 2, 2010
[citation][nom]Energy96[/nom]Posting from my iPad 3's beautiful bright white screen, no issues here.[/citation]
Being colorblind isn't a fix!
Or is it....? Maybe everyone else is just looking at it wrong.... o_O

willard

Distinguished
Nov 12, 2010
[citation][nom]CaedenV[/nom]there's the rub! That's what happens when you pay someone $2.75 for a $500+ device...[/citation]
Rated up for the Hamlet reference, even if it was unintentional or you only know it because you had to memorize that bit for high school.

back_by_demand

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2009
So this has got to be the glue, AGAIN!!!
That what happens when you use cheap 3rd world labour (sorry China, but you are still a 3rd world country)
If the Samsung panels were put together in Korea would the glue and the manufacturing be any better? Maybe, don't seem to get many problems with the SuperAMOLED screens on their devices, let's see

G

apple will release the fix for this issue by either to provide you a video tutorial in apple store for $9.99 to teach you how to watch it right in a slightly angle between 140 to 160 degree horizontal.
or a new pack of upgrade for a pair of optical eye glasses with a blue tint filter just for $199.99. which may also support ipad 4 with the same issue in the future too. happy buying.

G

re:back_by_demand:
So this has got to be the glue, AGAIN!!!
That what happens when you use cheap 3rd world labour (sorry China, but you are still a 3rd world country)
If the Samsung panels were put together in Korea would the glue and the manufacturing be any better? Maybe, don't seem to get many problems with the SuperAMOLED screens on their devices, let's see

my samsung tv, laptop, and galaxy tab is made in china. I dont see a problem with that. believe the fact that apple is the most cheap as@ corp in earth that using the cheaper materials and labor to support the chinese government to get more jobs in china but to earn huge profit from USA.

G

@Back_By_Demand say that to my T-mobile GS2 or all samoled displays that have lines and blobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.