Some of the speaker jacks don't work on Bose subwoofer

Mar 16, 2018
Some of my speaker jacks on the bose subwoofer don't work if I plug the center speaker into the center plug it doesn't work but if I plug the center speaker into either the right or left front speaker jack it works same with the rear left and right speakers if plugged into rear left and right Jack pugs they don't work but if I plug rear speakers jacks into front plugs on subwoofer they work. All the speakers work but they don't work when plugged into certain Jack plug holes

This could be due to the main control unit of the Bose HTS (or AV receiver) being set to stereo rather than surround sound.
If the sub also contains the amps for all the speakers then it could be that only the amps for the front left and right speakers are working.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L Audio 1
R Audio 1
D Audio 3
Z Audio 2
K Audio 1
I Audio 1
A Audio 2
T Audio 2
K Audio 1
E Audio 4
J Audio 4
L Audio 2
1 Audio 3
M Audio 5
P Audio 2
A Audio 3
B Audio 2
T Audio 2
M Audio 4
L Audio 1
Similar threads
Logitech Z506 Headphone Jack Not Registering
My headphones are barely out of the headphone jack, and my speakers are playing when I want my headphones to play
Solved! me head phones only work on the head phone jack and the TV speakers are muted ... I want to hear the TV at a sensible volume w
Headset is either being detected as a speaker or the mic just isn't being detected. Razer Electra v2 3.5mm headphone jack.
Solved! 3.5mm Jack splitter with Switch
Solved! Mini Jack to mixer??
Solved! Connect a female Jack in my 2.1 speaker
Solved! Can I use blue jack (line in) for my headphones?
Solved! hey guys i have a samsung 24 inch monitor with no audio jack or speaker build in it how do connect a speaker to it
Solved! Recently soldered replacement 3.5mm jack to speakers and now static noise coming out of them
How to connect speakers to USB-C monitor with no audio output/jack?
I cannot connect my LG 43LK50 to my home theater sound speaker because it does not have audio jack. Please help/advice. Tq.
When you plug headphones into the TV jack, the TV speakers cut out. Is there a way to listen to both at the same time?
How do I connect an LG 42cs560 to audioengine speakers? The LG has no audio output jack. Thank you!
I have some 15 year old 5.1 computer speakers the input to the amp is 3 jacks right left and subwoofer, is there any way to co
How to connect a subwoofer that uses speaker wire to receiver that has jack
How do you connect pre amp sub out rca Jack to negative and positive speaker wire subwoofer
subwoofer pre out jack to speaker wire
Realtek HD Audio 7.1 to Front Panel 3.5mm Jack Headphones; No Subwoofer
RCA jack to subwoofer speaker wires

ASK THE COMMUNITY