Some photos on camera but not showing up on computer??

Pixie-Face

Estimable
Sep 8, 2014
I've taken some pretty rad pictures on my camera, I can see them and other pictures on my camera but I can only see some on my computer...the other ones aren't showing up...Any help?

yoji

Distinguished
Jul 1, 2011

Well.. telling us how "rad" your pictures are .. does not help us diagnose what wrong at all...
NOT telling us what make/model of camera.. or what PC/OS and software being used (if not native OS) will make it MUCH harder as well..

So all in all.. bit of0 a FAIL question. :pt1cable:

cTs Corvette

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2011
My best guess-your camera has an internal storage and a storage card and some of your pictures are on the internal and some are on the card. Either figure out how to access both or remove the card from the camera and stick it into a card reader. If the pictures you are looking for aren't there, connect the camera and look there.

Pixie-Face

Estimable
Sep 8, 2014

Considering the question I looked at first to try and resolve my issue had no makes or models of camera and laptop, I didn't really think to include those and I'm not exactly used to using forums.
Not a fail question either sorry, since it is still is in fact a question.
If you're really interested in giving advice about the situation, rather than finding jest in my 'fail question', the camera is a Fuji finepix S8100 fd, the computer I'm using a HP Pavilion running on Windows 8 and I'm not using anything extra to find/view the pictures.

Pixie-Face

Estimable
Sep 8, 2014

It's a second hand camera that didn't come with a cable, I've looked on the camera internal memory too and it's just a bunch of old ones in which the internal memory is also full to the brim so I'm stuck.

Pixie-Face

Estimable
Sep 8, 2014

SD card reader built into laptop.

UPDATE: The pictures have gone completely now so I suppose it doesn't matter, thanks for the help so far :)

cTs Corvette

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2011
If the pictures you are looking for aren't on the card they have to be on the camera itself. You can order the cable off Amazon for less than $10. It doesn't appear to be a standard USB cable.

The last line was not necessary. You could have politely asked for more details instead of insulting the way the question was asked.

yoji

Distinguished
Jul 1, 2011

Indeed I could.
You could have let it slide
OP could have use half a grain of common sense in the first place

None of us did though!! :pfff: