Some SONY VAIO Laptop problems.

tudorhs

Honorable
Mar 21, 2012
hi, I got some problems with my sony vaio laptop(minor problems). I got SONY VAIO VPCEH2D1E/B.EE9.
I installed all drivers but I don't know what I'm missing. I have the driver called "PCI Simple Communications Controller" in Device Manager undetected. What is that?...

My second problem is that when I play Counter Strike(Any version, but at the moment The Steam version), when I press W+D(to move diagolally)+Q(switch weapon) or R(reload weapon), the R/Q button is ignored, but when I go W+A+R/Q, it works very fine. Why!? I tought that my keyboard supports only 2 buttons at the same time, but if it works with W+A+R/Q, it means that it isn't that...What can it be?...Thanks

tudorhs

Honorable
Mar 21, 2012
Ok, thanks brett, but where I can find it?... my laptop is SONY VAIO VPCEH2D1E/B.EE9 . On the official site I couldn't find it. if u can share a link it will be great.
Also, can you help me with that keyboard problem(not only in games, but everywhere!) W+D+ANYTHING(that ANYTHING doesn't work(like I didn't pressed it)) but W+A+ANYTHING(for example) works fine!...What should I do?...My Windows Language is English, I have Windows 7 Home Premium x64, with licence...Thanks
All the best,
Tudor

tudorhs

Honorable
Mar 21, 2012
Ok Brett, but if the USB Keyboard will work correct? what should I do to make my laptop's keyboard to work correct too?(Tomorow a friend of mine will come with a USB Keyboard to test what you said)...

tudorhs

Honorable
Mar 21, 2012
If I send a message to sony and tell them that some combinations on my keyboard doesn't work, for example if I press: w+d+q, only w+d will action, and the q wont, and so on with other keys...What should I do?...u think they can help me?...

Hi :)

IF Sony answer ..and thats a big IF... they will say....well the keys work just not in the combinations YOU want...lol

Gamers keyboard....then you can map combinations etc etc...

All the best Brett :)