Someone reccomend me a gaming laptop that's not too heavy with a budget of £1200?

vil_iam1

Estimable
Aug 21, 2014
Im unsure how things are priced where you live, but I'd recommend the either the Razer Blade 14 or the Gigabyte P34G V2. They are both really good gaming wise, the gigabyte p34g v2 is a bit cheaper at the expense of being pretty plain looking (I personally kinda like it, it doesnt look like a damn christmas tree), slightly less build quality but it packs a significant amount of features over the razer blade. Highly recommend getting one with an SSD (mSATA) as this will make windows run significantly faster in most cases, and if the laptop can do it (p34g v2 can) also get a HDD of 500gb-1tb depending on how much you need.
If you want to, you can also check out the MSI GE60, MSI GS60 (GS is lighter and better specs but more expensive), the ASUS ROG series, or the Aorus X3. All good laptops, just depends what you think is right for you and your needs.

vil_iam1

Estimable
Aug 21, 2014
^^ looks good OP you should look into that...
Also there is the Metabox Prime w230ss (I know its the same as a Sager, I'm unsure which one you have in your country).