songs in order

pudman56

Prominent
Jan 16, 2018
I had to replace my phone (don't remember brand) with a ZTE815. I can't find my handbook. Can anyone explain why on this phone, and only one other that I had about 10 or more years ago (and I could figure the fix out all on my own) I cannot get the songs to play in order. I tend to listen to entire albums but they all play in alphabetical order of the songs, per album. I listen to music like Pink Floyd and to get full appreciation of their music, one must listen to the entire album in it's original track order.

Any help would be appreciated.:pt1cable:

Solution
It depends on the app you are playing the music through. Check the settings within the app. It should give you options on what order you want them done in.

If the app you are using won't give you the option to set them up to play that way, then you may need another app.

NOTE: My personal way around this is to rename the files so they show in the order I want. I don't change the names, I just add numbers to the beginning. So if there are 10 songs on one, I renumber them from 01-10 (have to include the 0 in front or it puts them out of order still). You could try doing it that way.
It depends on the app you are playing the music through. Check the settings within the app. It should give you options on what order you want them done in.

If the app you are using won't give you the option to set them up to play that way, then you may need another app.

NOTE: My personal way around this is to rename the files so they show in the order I want. I don't change the names, I just add numbers to the beginning. So if there are 10 songs on one, I renumber them from 01-10 (have to include the 0 in front or it puts them out of order still). You could try doing it that way.

Solution