Sony Ericsson Targets Women With New Phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

jerther

Distinguished
May 20, 2009
doubles as a mirror, a Walk Mate step counter, to help you stay in shape wherever you go and an "exclusive fashion interface" which automatically updates with zodiac signs and special events throughout the year.
Oh, my, god... What a load of crap :(

at least it is not ANTI THEFT PINK!!!!

jerther

Distinguished
May 20, 2009
Wait! It's Jane who's written the article? Tell us more about how badly wou want a mirror and zidiac signs in your cell phone! :)

griffed88

Distinguished
Nov 12, 2008
"anyone who is sociable, loves fashion and wants to stay one step ahead of trends."

anyone who is socialble=anyone who spends a majority of their time on facebook or myspace(LOOK HOW MANY FRIENDS I HAVE!!!!)

loves fashion...=thinks Paris Hilton is the best dressed "woman" on the face of the planet(OMG THIS PHONE WOULD LOOK SO CUTE WITH THE DOG THAT LIVES IN MY PURSE!!!!)

JMcEntegart

Splendid
Aug 25, 2007
[citation][nom]Jerther[/nom]Wait! It's Jane who's written the article? Tell us more about how badly wou want a mirror and zidiac signs in your cell phone![/citation]

Any phone that has the ability to connect to the internet can feed me bullshit about being a Cancerian. If I'm really desperate for a mirror, my phone has a front-facing camera.

[citation][nom]Jerther[/nom]Oh, my, god... What a load of crap at least it is not ANTI THEFT PINK!!!![/citation]

Sony Ericsson also launched a limited edition "designed by D&G" version of the same phone. It's frosted pink with gold trim. Shit you not.

jerther

Distinguished
May 20, 2009
[citation][nom]JMcEntegart[/nom]Any phone that has the ability to connect to the internet can feed me bullshit about being a Cancerian. If I'm really desperate for a mirror, my phone has a front-facing camera.Sony Ericsson also launched a limited edition "designed by D&G" version of the same phone. It's frosted pink with gold trim. Shit you not.[/citation]

no way, shit! no way!!!

spaz480

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2009
I didnt want to believe you about the pink version, searched and died a little inside when I saw that it was indeed real.

thejerk

Distinguished
Mar 7, 2009
[citation][nom]JMcEntegart[/nom]Any phone that has the ability to connect to the internet can feed me bullshit about being a Cancerian. If I'm really desperate for a mirror, my phone has a front-facing camera...Sony Ericsson also launched a limited edition "designed by D&G" version of the same phone. It's frosted pink with gold trim. Shit you not.[/citation]

Oh for Christ's sake. When will this type of pandering stop?

Sicundercover

Distinguished
Dec 2, 2007
As long as people keep buying this crap they will keep putting it out. McDonalds isnt going out of business anytime soon, Nickle Back still sells records, and the GI Joe movie is making money.

Mr_Man

Distinguished
Feb 17, 2008
I don't think it looks that bad. Kind of cool, actually. The pictures on its website show it a little better. It can keep its Zodiac symbols, but the potential is promising.

nitto555rchallenger

Distinguished
Mar 25, 2009
didn't someone come out with a phone/mirror already? I could remember the commercial it was 2 people sit at a restaurant outside and the guy is checking out all the girls and the girl sitting across from him was checking him out.

matt87_50

Distinguished
Mar 23, 2009
idiots, if there is two things I know about women, its that they get lost (and actually like to look at a map, rather than the mans systematic approach of going down every street in the city). and they like to take pictures of everything.

so if you wanna make a womans phone, just make a reasonably priced phone with gps and a decent camera!

sorry if I sound sexist, but my mum has actually been looking for a phone like this, and has been unable to find one for a good price...

Status
Not open for further replies.