Sony Gives Three Free Games with Every PSP Go

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArgleBargle

Distinguished
Jul 17, 2008
As far as I'm concerned, it's the PSP-Go-to-hell. Talk to me when you're offering the same deal as those in Europe and Asia get.

in0va3

Distinguished
Mar 23, 2010
Maybe they're prepping to give way for the PSP 2 and also because the PSP Go was a failure for anyone to buy since so there are so many problems with the PSP Go.

tacoslave

Distinguished
Apr 3, 2009
if it was 10 free games id buy it. If they would have let me choose the game then i would have considered it but they bundle these things. Honestly all 3 of those bundled games suck.

kinggraves

Distinguished
May 14, 2010
Thie is the US, if they gave GTA away, some parent would sue because their child punched a cop and stole their car. Sony knows what they're doing, giving away kiddie garbage here.

Giving them 10 and us 3 is just insulting though.

miloo

Distinguished
Jan 8, 2010
they should offer all those old games in PSN, is a big failure not doing so~ as you can see there only certain games on PSN

hoofhearted

Distinguished
Apr 9, 2004
WTF?!?! Most of Sony's business comes from the USA. Sony is shitting on its biggest customer as far as I am concerned. Why do other countries rate better? To me this is a form of discrimination. After hearing this, this is the last time I am buying any Sony product, TVs and all.

Regulas

Distinguished
May 11, 2008
[citation][nom]tacoslave[/nom]if it was 10 free games id buy it. If they would have let me choose the game then i would have considered it but they bundle these things. Honestly all 3 of those bundled games suck.[/citation]
Agree

G

Just proves how big of a bust the PSP Go is. I knew it was DOA when it first came out, and the reviews just confirmed it. The only people who gave it any sort of a positive spin were owners in denial that they had just wasted $250.

eklipz330

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2008
[citation][nom]jaysbob2342[/nom]I'd buy it if came with three free games for my DS.[/citation]
and the psp go! goes off to the landfill, yayyy!!

hakesterman

Distinguished
Oct 6, 2008
There are no problems with the PSPGo, the only real problem is people are Mind stuck on 10 year old technology and refuse to go foward into the better world. I hate disc and i cherish the fact i
no longer have to carry them around, all my games are in memmory on my PSPGo and it is awsome. I wish Sony would strike back and completely stop makeing UMD games, that would teach the losers of this world a good lesson.

Exzess

Distinguished
May 27, 2010
[citation][nom]hoofhearted[/nom]WTF?!?! Most of Sony's
business comes from the USA. Sony is shitting on its biggest customer as far as I am concerned. Why do other countries rate better? To me this is a form of discrimination. After hearing this, this is the last time I am buying any Sony product, TVs and all.[/citation]

It's called business. They offer better incentives to areas where they are having more difficulty with sales. Yes it's dirty, but it's business!

Status
Not open for further replies.