Sony home theatre

Sep 16, 2018
Hey i have a samsung smart tv and sony dvd home theatre system dav-dz650 the netflix which is inbuilt the tv dosnt work with the dvd hdmi cable so i got an optimal cable and it works but only the centre piece is the one which has sound coming from it the rest are working but very very low as if its almost not even there

Is there any way i could fix this so all my speakers are working

Solution
Did you set up the speakers in the Sony as per the manual. The speaker levels have to be set for your particular room arrangement and seating position. Check this first.
Then check the audio settings of the TV. It has to be set to bitstream to send surround sound to the Sony.
There may be settings in the Netflix app that you need to attend to.
Lastly you will need to select a surround sound mode on the Sony that you like. That may change with the program you watch. Not all will be in surround sound and not all in surround sound will have a lot of content in the rear channels.
Did you set up the speakers in the Sony as per the manual. The speaker levels have to be set for your particular room arrangement and seating position. Check this first.
Then check the audio settings of the TV. It has to be set to bitstream to send surround sound to the Sony.
There may be settings in the Netflix app that you need to attend to.
Lastly you will need to select a surround sound mode on the Sony that you like. That may change with the program you watch. Not all will be in surround sound and not all in surround sound will have a lot of content in the rear channels.

Solution