Sony Introduces Pre-order Feature for PSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

aoneone

Distinguished
May 27, 2011
LOL whats the point? That's like me paying a bill a week in advance and not seeing that amount deduct from my debit account until the check clears which is about 5 business days from that point. OH wait!!

G

Actually the first PSN title that people were able to pre-order was Street Fighter 3: 3rd Strike Online Edition.

lpedraja2002

Distinguished
Dec 8, 2007
[citation][nom]Vladislaus[/nom]What's the point of pre-ordering a digital copy of a game? Are they expecting of running out of bytes?[/citation]

My thoughts exactly. It only makes sense the way Steam does it. Since pre-ordering allows you to pre-load the game a couple of days before it launches and when the day of the launch comes it unlocks and you can immediately start playing it.

seels

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2009
I really hope Apple starts making a console. I'm sure they will eventually. Heh, it'd blow away anything crappy Sony or loser Microsoft could make. Heh.

Vladislaus

Distinguished
Jul 29, 2010
[citation][nom]seels[/nom]I really hope Apple starts making a console. I'm sure they will eventually. Heh, it'd blow away anything crappy Sony or loser Microsoft could make. Heh.[/citation]
Apple may launch a console but it will be more of a threat to Nintendo than Sony or Microsoft. Also I have my doubts that it will beat anything that Microsoft or Sony has, because if Apple did it, they would use the same hardware that's on the iPad, so no... Even the new iPad can't compete with the consoles in terms of power. Sure the upcoming Infinity Blade Dungeons does look neat, but still doesn't compare to the consoles. And let's not forget that these consoles are in the end of their life.

Status
Not open for further replies.