Sony KDL-75w850c Black Screen

Mar 9, 2018
Hello, first post. I have the above tv which stopped working. At first no LED light or backlight would come on. I replaced the power board and still had the same issue. Then I replaced the main board. The LED started flashing green/amber. I inserted USB with latest firmware and restarted TV. Sat there for about 30 minutes with no change then LED started blinking white. Did that for about an hour, but now LED is blinking white very slowly, like 10-15 seconds between blinks. Also the backlight? is flashing slowly too. Not sure if it is the backlight (I can see white coming through holes behind lcd but front of screen is still completely off). That is all the tv will do now even after unplugging and trying power button. I don't know where to go from here.

Mar 9, 2018
OK, new information... I just checked it again and now it does the following... TV comes on (Sony logo displays) and then shuts off after about 5 seconds then restarts again and logo shows... over and over.

Oct 15, 2018

Hi, did you got it working ? I am having same issue as you and can't figure out what to do

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
W Streaming Video & TVs 0
Beerit Streaming Video & TVs 2
M Streaming Video & TVs 0
jovanboone Streaming Video & TVs 0
Hybrid Divide Streaming Video & TVs 0
M Streaming Video & TVs 0
winston89 Streaming Video & TVs 0
P Streaming Video & TVs 2
C Streaming Video & TVs 5
K Streaming Video & TVs 1
B Streaming Video & TVs 1