Sony Launches MMOG within PlayStation Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevesauce

Distinguished
Dec 1, 2009
sounds like a great idea. i'm glad sony's bringing the goods. people have mixed feelings about microtransactions, but it's all gravy to me...since i don't personally buy that stuff.

Manos

Distinguished
Sep 12, 2009
I like uncharted and God of War on my PS3 so far... Incredible computing power and Home are just failed myths. I have a PC and also a 360. I dont know if Sony addressing each and every time to us as if only fanboys or ignorants are listening is any good for them. Home is indeed a microtrasaction mothereffero which has failed multiple times anda Second Life ripoff from the PC. Then again its a finished and on progress work for them that gets them even some income form the few and why give it up huh.

Sont keeps talking about Subs and I know Home might be bad as it is but will be also another way for Sony to make their money from other than the sub for PSN.

anamaniac

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2009
[citation][nom]stevesauce[/nom]sounds like a great idea. i'm glad sony's bringing the goods. people have mixed feelings about microtransactions, but it's all gravy to me...since i don't personally buy that stuff.[/citation]
It's important to people like me, because I've played enough games with microtransactions that it pisses me off...
I've only played two games that kept microtransactions honest. Marcoland (now offline) and SecondHandLands (which is programmed and funded by a independant developer who just happened to get lucky with company stocks and get a couple thousands dollars).

Sounds interesting, but what about the PSP sony?

Kelavarus

Distinguished
Sep 7, 2009
Yeah, the Facebook apps are lame, but seriously... If Facebook wished it could be -this- pointless and stupid... Just wow.

Outside the Salt Shooter hovertank game, visitors can stomp robotic scorpions, take part in Sodium events, have a virtual drink at the bar, and practice shooting skills in the tank trainer

Erm... Exciting?

sliem

Distinguished
Dec 14, 2009
[citation][nom]metatasian[/nom]should have called it 'Salt' instead of 'Sodium' lol[/citation]

Why? I like Sodium better.

alextheblue

Distinguished
Apr 3, 2001
"Sodium will be the social gaming environment Facebook wished it could be."

Uh... yeah. Whatever you say buddy. I'm not even a fan of Facebook and that comment was obviously lacking in any kind of objectivity, and at this point is unfounded at best.

Status
Not open for further replies.