Review Sony LinkBuds WF-L900 review: Innovative but ineffective

Mar 2, 2022
Have to disagree with this review - I have these new wireless earbuds and they are absolutely perfect for the use case. Working from home and also walking in a busy city centre, these buds are a breath of fresh air in a crowded room. They are effective, sound much better than they have any right to be and also just work. Get them if u like nice things, u won't regret it.

Mar 8, 2022
I too have these and they are amazing. I was worried as I have sensitive ears that have different sized ear canals and have struggled with other earbuds. But these are comfy and fit, using the correct little bit of rubber. They give a perfect balance of sound from the powerful drivers and yet I can hear everything as normal. This is the feature that makes these extremely useful. I can focus on my music or audio book or studies and yet be totally aware of my surroundings. I am Blind so this is so important and there are no other (that I have seen) headphones like this. The nearest I have got is to wear only one bud at a time but this is not a complete solution. I am so happy that a company has thought this through and whilst the isolation that comes from noise cancelling has its purpose I can now boogie and hear the doorbell at the same time. Off course cars etc are far more important to hear than doorbells and that is where these come into their own. Safety and awareness with comfort and functionality. So yeh I disagree with the authors overall conclusion as well.

Mar 27, 2022
Writer is so wrong I had to register and write a reply. Seriously does he even know what's the main reason behind the design? It's supposed to be open and allow users to hear their surrounding clearly. Writer clearly has no clue whatsoever.

TRENDING THREADS