Sony Pictures Buys Rights to Steve Jobs Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

makaveli316

Distinguished
Jun 1, 2010
There's people who can't wait someone to die, to make profit about it. Those kind of people deserves only to "hang around" on a rope....

Dandalf

Distinguished
Sep 18, 2009
[citation][nom]NuclearShadow[/nom]Capitalizing over the death of anyone is something I cannot support. How low of everyone involved.[/citation]

Are you kidding? It's what he would have wanted.

theconsolegamer

Distinguished
Sep 29, 2011
You cant talk about Steve Jobs without mentioning Bill Gates at some point.

To play Jobs, I would seriously say that Tom Cruise would do a good job, I'm trying to find another one but for the life of me I cant. Oh, the guy that played the Comedian in The Watchmen too.

There will be no one better than Bieber to play Gates. XD

theconsolegamer

Distinguished
Sep 29, 2011
[citation][nom]drwho1[/nom]This movie will be released only at itheaters, it will be available for download only at ipads, iphones and imacs.[/citation]Yeah, the movie will ONLY play with the latest iOS firmware that only works with newest iProducts.

gorehound

Distinguished
Jan 16, 2009
The man just died and already Sony has the rights to make a film on him.Go ahead Sony as I will never pay to see this film and I boycott you and will never buy your hardware again.the last Sony thing I bought was in Feb 2006 and is my Camera.
And since I feel like Apple is nothing but a big schoolyard bully I won't caqre about this film anyways.
Maybe you should release it on devices that support the Apple system only.

insider3

Distinguished
Aug 11, 2009
[citation][nom]theconsolegamer[/nom]Yeah, the movie will ONLY play with the latest iOS firmware that only works with newest iProducts.[/citation]

iGet it!

xPandaPanda

Distinguished
Apr 12, 2009
Before you say that death is a bad thing, do you know how Steve Jobs viewed death himself? Watch the, "Steve Jobs' 2005 Stanford Commencement Address," before you express superficially founded beliefs. He lived his life to what he wanted--the fullest. So he would have wanted this movie about him. It would be, essentially, a movie adaptation of said address.

officeguy

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2009
[citation][nom]makaveli316[/nom]There's people who can't wait someone to die, to make profit about it. Those kind of people deserves only to "hang around" on a rope....[/citation]
This guy will go down in the history book. Do you not see this? He is one of the few who did change the world and they should tell his story.

burnley14

Distinguished
Apr 1, 2009
I'm actually excited for the making of this. I thought the Social Network was an entertaining watch and Steve Jobs' life is much more exciting than Mark Zuckerberg's.

Status
Not open for further replies.