sony vaio laptop acts weird out of no where for some reason help me please

Lillian_1

Estimable
Jan 4, 2016
hello,

my name is hannah. i have this laptop its a vaio and it has windows 7 on it.
it had resently recovery setup. because is had a virus.
that was a few months ago, now just a week ago it started acting weird.
as in when you where watching a movie on netflix or the corel win dvd player.
it started really quickly pauzing and playing de movie. when you got out of that progam and klikt something different the venster of that program would flicker and you can"t get rid of the venster anymore. so i restarted my laptop. but when i got to the screen that say's welcome. it would flicker the pasword screen trew the welcome screen. i don't know what it is but i hope someone here can help. and thanks

love hannah

Solution

I don't really see any issues on there, I see opening and closing windows but no flicker. See what the refresh rate is set to, it should be 60 hz. Very likely the video recording is not capturing the flicker as the video records at a slower or faster rate of the flicker, hiding it.

Lillian_1

Estimable
Jan 4, 2016
okay i am sorry for the terrible grammar. i am dutch so my inglish isn't that good yet sorry.
ehm google translate it as screen flickering and venster is i am sorry dutch for window i hope you can help?

I don't really see any issues on there, I see opening and closing windows but no flicker. See what the refresh rate is set to, it should be 60 hz. Very likely the video recording is not capturing the flicker as the video records at a slower or faster rate of the flicker, hiding it.

Solution