Solved! sony vaio laptop wont charge

Dec 12, 2019
there is a big problem whenever i charge my sony vaio laptop when the laptop is not on it charges without problem but when i turn on the power button the laptop dosent charge immediately the charging stops whenever i open my laptop this is a serious issue for me

Solution
Sounds like your charger is going bad. That is a typical symptom of it. It will charge when not one and won't when on.

It means that the charger is not putting out enough power to do both things at the same time. Alas, that means the only resolution is to replace the charger. Otherwise, eventually, it won't even charge it when it is off.

Just be smart and stick with an actual OEM charger and not aftermarket. Some aftermarket stuff is OK but that isn't one of them. (nor are aftermarket batteries).
Sounds like your charger is going bad. That is a typical symptom of it. It will charge when not one and won't when on.

It means that the charger is not putting out enough power to do both things at the same time. Alas, that means the only resolution is to replace the charger. Otherwise, eventually, it won't even charge it when it is off.

Just be smart and stick with an actual OEM charger and not aftermarket. Some aftermarket stuff is OK but that isn't one of them. (nor are aftermarket batteries).

Solution