smg4life01

Distinguished
Jan 24, 2012
Hi there guys so this is the error code i'm getting while rendering on sony vegas Unmanaged Exception (0xc0000005), I'm running an Nvidia GTX 980ti trying to render videos when all of a sudden this error pops up then shut the problem down after i close the error message, also rendering pretty big files and this is just causing me so much problems with the rendering process being as long as it is.

Solution
One suggestion for Vegas 9, that worked, is to uninstall and then reinstall QuickTime. Do you have the latest Nvidia drivers installed? If yes, did the error occur after you updated the Nvidia drivers? Do you still get the error message after you have rebooted the computer? Have you tried it with GPU acceleration turned off? If not, turn off GPU acceleration and see if you get the same error message.
One suggestion for Vegas 9, that worked, is to uninstall and then reinstall QuickTime. Do you have the latest Nvidia drivers installed? If yes, did the error occur after you updated the Nvidia drivers? Do you still get the error message after you have rebooted the computer? Have you tried it with GPU acceleration turned off? If not, turn off GPU acceleration and see if you get the same error message.

Solution