Sony vegas is rendering slow all of the sudden

Camtoolegit

Commendable
Dec 3, 2016
In sony vegas videos that used to take 2 hours, now take 5! My PC is basically new. I got it march 30th of this year. I am using graphics acceleration to render as always. But now videos are rendering slow. Same render setting and all. I was messing with the bios do get dual monitors. But i reset everything to default so I dont think thats why. Can someone help me. Also when rendering CPU is used 80%

Solution
Sony Vegas uses GPU OPENCL for hardware acceleration. This is avalaible on AMD chips and new NVIDIA chips. If you use AMD, or NVIDIA with OPENCL check the preferences on the software. Also the rendering speed, depends on the resolution of your footage. A 4k video will render slower, then a HD or standard resolution video.

Vasil_1

Commendable
Dec 4, 2016
Sony Vegas uses GPU OPENCL for hardware acceleration. This is avalaible on AMD chips and new NVIDIA chips. If you use AMD, or NVIDIA with OPENCL check the preferences on the software. Also the rendering speed, depends on the resolution of your footage. A 4k video will render slower, then a HD or standard resolution video.

Solution