Sound bar, older TV only 1 HDMI port

Status
Not open for further replies.

christhornton84

Prominent
Nov 11, 2017
I have an older TV, it has 1 HDMI port, I just bought a sound bar, I need to connect my sound bar to my TV for the sound to work, but then what I use for video Ps4 won't work. Any thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Audio 0
B Audio 1
J Audio 9
S Audio 7
S Audio 3
K Audio 1
M Audio 1
K Audio 2
D Audio 1
J Audio 5
J Audio 2
C Audio 4
P Audio 4
P Audio 4
M Audio 8
U Audio 2
D Audio 5
J Audio 1
lynnann1 Audio 1
D Audio 1
Similar threads
Question Buzzing/Humming/Screeching sounds when playing games only
Question Connecting older TV to new sound bar
Question How do I connect an older Yamaha AV receiver with no optical or HDMI, only RCA, to my TV and able to play sounds.
I have a older model Emerson VCR with just yellow and white connection on my Samsung smart TV there is a picture but no sound
No sound from my new Yamaha Soundbar connecting to older model Sharp LCD Aquos
I have a Blu Ray wifi disc player, connected to my older model Sony flat screen, but not getting any sound..hellllppp
How to get my sound working when using lg dvd player and sylvania older style tv
Will i get 5.1 if i connect my bose 3.2 (older to my 5.1 sound bar
New Epson Projector trying to connect surround sound to older home stereo system that doesnt have hdmi port
How do I get my newer Lg tv to work with my slightly older rca blue ray surround sound
I'm trying to connect an older stereo system to a new projector and watch things through a laptop but Im getting no sound.
LG UHD TV 4K sound hook up to older sound system
Help please with older surround sound hookups
Older surround sound hookup new tv
How to connect older Kenwood a/v receiver 5.1 surround sound system with no hdmi or optical audio inputs, only has RCA connect
Older Mitsubishi M-vr600 distorted sound
Older Panasonic Surround sound won't work with new TV (not a smart TV)
Sound from older receiver not working on HDTV with HDMI cable box
how to connect a older dolby receiver to my new samsung hdtv to get sound from stand up speakers
hooked older to dish receiver. now i have no sound.

ASK THE COMMUNITY