Sound does not play on my TV when hooked with my PC

Lotuzeo

Estimable
Aug 12, 2015
I have a Toshiba laptop with Conexant SmartAudio HD speaker, and it is the only speaker in my sound system. When hooked the laptop to my Samsung TV, the sound played on the TV for a while, then the sound stopped from playing on my TV, and is no playing only on my laptop.

My OS was Windows 7, and upgraded to Windows 10 a couple of days ago.

How can I get the sound play on my TV when hooked with my PC? Thanks in advance!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Streaming Video & TVs 4
S Streaming Video & TVs 3
M Streaming Video & TVs 2
J Streaming Video & TVs 3
D Streaming Video & TVs 1
N Streaming Video & TVs 1
L Streaming Video & TVs 3
L Streaming Video & TVs 1
C Streaming Video & TVs 2
G Streaming Video & TVs 1
D Streaming Video & TVs 1
E Streaming Video & TVs 4
C Streaming Video & TVs 1
D Streaming Video & TVs 2
F Streaming Video & TVs 2
C Streaming Video & TVs 1
T Streaming Video & TVs 2
S Streaming Video & TVs 3
K Streaming Video & TVs 1
B Streaming Video & TVs 3
Similar threads
Hellen I have a Panasonic SA PT950 that's hooked up to my Emerson 55in, the aux sound from the tv doesn't work, but the sound
Solved! Toshiba. T.v Sony old school surround sound how I hook it up
I have my sony dvd player hooked up to my sharp roku tv I can hear the sound but no picture?
Have a 55S517 TCL SMART TV and a VIZIO S5451w-C2 sound bar. Followed all hook-up instructions for the (ARC) and even a couple
Hooked up to dish network and no sound
Hooking up soundbar, tv, surround sound rear speakers
Solved! Need help hooking up surround sound
How do you hook up a sound bar to my 65" curve rca TV it doesn't have a optical hook up
Solved! How to hook up yamaha htr 6030 to phillips 55pfl4909 for surround sound
Hook up LG sound bar to a element 32 inch flatscreen
Solved! how to hook up to sceptre x50 series tv? I have a befree surround sound bfs-500
How can I hook up DVD to Surround Sound
Trying to hook up my old Sony surround sound DVD player to my new samsung tv. I purchased an hdmi adapter. Sound works but pic
While I am hooking up a DVD player to a tv the sound is very low. What am I doing wrong?
Trying to hook up a TVLink to get sound output from all sources.
I have a Emerson model # LF501EM5F, is it possible to hook up to a sound bar and how do you do it? I am not tech savvy at all.
Looking to hook sound bar to tv
Hooked firestick into receiver and sound plays fine, but lost audio on TV
Trying to get a Samsung TV ,hooked up to a Samsung 3D blue ray ,seurround sound back speckers are Bluetooth and can't get it t
How do you hook up a Magnavox 50in tv to a ilive sound bar the tv sounds come thru it but when I watch Netflix built into the

ASK THE COMMUNITY