sound issue in general

homerstinson

Estimable
Oct 24, 2014
hello recently i have bought a new headset ( i wont say the name so this won't turn into discussing the headset rather then the issue < it also happened on the old one a cheap Chinese one > ) i don't know if this matters or not but it's a gaming one

the problem is or shall i say what bother me is the following : when in games playing Bf4 for example : if someone was shooting on the left of me ,i hear the left sound louder then the right one, also when am driving if the camera is more to the left than right the left or louder and vice versa.

is there a way to balance the sound so it doesn't matter where i am or what position my camera is.?
it gives me headache i really hate it.

also is there an option to see if the headset sound is balanced ? ( i have tried watch a movie it was balanced but i need to check)
thanx :)

Solution
This is because gaming headsets are usually designed to offer some form of 7.1 surround sound, at least on the higher end. You may be able to turn this off in your system settings or by using the device's software, but at that point, it makes more sense to just buy a normal stereo headset without that 7.1 surround. You'll also save yourself a whole bunch of money.
This is because gaming headsets are usually designed to offer some form of 7.1 surround sound, at least on the higher end. You may be able to turn this off in your system settings or by using the device's software, but at that point, it makes more sense to just buy a normal stereo headset without that 7.1 surround. You'll also save yourself a whole bunch of money.

Solution