Space Ace & Dragon's Lair Laserdiscs

G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: alt.video.laserdisc (More info?)

Good luck as I think I might have these also.


"imjones89" <imjones89@comcast.net> wrote in message
news:LZadnalxVtNVtAPfRVn-jw@comcast.com...
> The coin op laserdisc's from the arcade machines, Space Ace & Dragon's
> Lair. http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZbeatlbay7900
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: alt.video.laserdisc (More info?)

WOW! Space Ace went for $138.00. Now I have to decide between putting mine
up for auction or listing it in my eBay store.


"imjones89" <imjones89@comcast.net> wrote in message
news:LZadnalxVtNVtAPfRVn-jw@comcast.com...
> The coin op laserdisc's from the arcade machines, Space Ace & Dragon's
> Lair. http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZbeatlbay7900
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: alt.video.laserdisc (More info?)

In article <Q98oe.93433$w15.27047@tornado.tampabay.rr.com>,
<etvideo1@cfl.rr.com> wrote:

>WOW! Space Ace went for $138.00. Now I have to decide between
>putting mine up for auction or listing it in my eBay store.

I have a question on these. I have Space Ace and Dragon's Lair -
both on LD with an aluminum backplate - but I've also heard they
were made as standard LDs with the typical blank or beige plastic
backplate. The aluminum based disks surely are heavy.

>
>"imjones89" <imjones89@comcast.net> wrote in message
>news:LZadnalxVtNVtAPfRVn-jw@comcast.com...
>> The coin op laserdisc's from the arcade machines, Space Ace & Dragon's
>> Lair. http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZbeatlbay7900
>
>


--
Bill Vermillion - bv @ wjv . com
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: alt.video.laserdisc (More info?)

I have only seen the metal backed ones. My ALBEGAS CYBERNAUT SEGA ARCADE
GAME LASERDISC has the game on both sides.


"Bill Vermillion" <bv@wjv.com> wrote in message news:IIEpnp.958@wjv.com...
> In article <Q98oe.93433$w15.27047@tornado.tampabay.rr.com>,
> <etvideo1@cfl.rr.com> wrote:
>
> >WOW! Space Ace went for $138.00. Now I have to decide between
> >putting mine up for auction or listing it in my eBay store.
>
> I have a question on these. I have Space Ace and Dragon's Lair -
> both on LD with an aluminum backplate - but I've also heard they
> were made as standard LDs with the typical blank or beige plastic
> backplate. The aluminum based disks surely are heavy.
>
> >
> >"imjones89" <imjones89@comcast.net> wrote in message
> >news:LZadnalxVtNVtAPfRVn-jw@comcast.com...
> >> The coin op laserdisc's from the arcade machines, Space Ace & Dragon's
> >> Lair. http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZbeatlbay7900
> >
> >
>
>
> --
> Bill Vermillion - bv @ wjv . com
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: alt.video.laserdisc (More info?)

The original Dragon's Lair was only available with a metal back. In
2002, a "repressing" was done by Michael Fox, about 400 copies were
pressed by Imation (3M) which is a standard disc.

Dragon's Lair 2 was pressed as a "regular" disc.

Space Ace was also metal backed - but Space Ace got a reissue through
Leland Corporation as an upgrade to the "Dragon's Lair II" arcade game
- that version is a regular backed disc.

Blaine

On Tue, 21 Jun 2005 01:23:18 GMT, <etvideo1@cfl.rr.com> wrote:

>I have only seen the metal backed ones. My ALBEGAS CYBERNAUT SEGA ARCADE
>GAME LASERDISC has the game on both sides.
>
>
>"Bill Vermillion" <bv@wjv.com> wrote in message news:IIEpnp.958@wjv.com...
>> In article <Q98oe.93433$w15.27047@tornado.tampabay.rr.com>,
>> <etvideo1@cfl.rr.com> wrote:
>>
>> >WOW! Space Ace went for $138.00. Now I have to decide between
>> >putting mine up for auction or listing it in my eBay store.
>>
>> I have a question on these. I have Space Ace and Dragon's Lair -
>> both on LD with an aluminum backplate - but I've also heard they
>> were made as standard LDs with the typical blank or beige plastic
>> backplate. The aluminum based disks surely are heavy.
>>
>> >
>> >"imjones89" <imjones89@comcast.net> wrote in message
>> >news:LZadnalxVtNVtAPfRVn-jw@comcast.com...
>> >> The coin op laserdisc's from the arcade machines, Space Ace & Dragon's
>> >> Lair. http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZbeatlbay7900
>> >
>> >
>>
>>
>> --
>> Bill Vermillion - bv @ wjv . com
>

Blaine
blam1@oz.net
http://www.blamld.com
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Streaming Video & TVs 3
R Streaming Video & TVs 0
S Streaming Video & TVs 9
G Streaming Video & TVs 4
M Streaming Video & TVs 1
J Streaming Video & TVs 2
G Streaming Video & TVs 0
G Streaming Video & TVs 0
G Streaming Video & TVs 2
G Streaming Video & TVs 1
exfileme Streaming Video & TVs 23
exfileme Streaming Video & TVs 15
JMcEntegart Streaming Video & TVs 18
JMcEntegart Streaming Video & TVs 1
JMcEntegart Streaming Video & TVs 8
exfileme Streaming Video & TVs 15
JMcEntegart Streaming Video & TVs 8
G Streaming Video & TVs 22
JMcEntegart Streaming Video & TVs 21
G Streaming Video & TVs 9

ASK THE COMMUNITY