Space bar doesn't work properly!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HmmSneakerHead

Prominent
Mar 21, 2017
My space bar is.glitched.or.something. My space bar must be broke.cause.whenever.I.type.It.doesn't.put.spaces.between.the.lines.but.when.I.play.a.game.the.spacebar.works.just.not.when.i'm.typing.I it.isnt.my.keyboard.since.I.just.went.out.and.bought.a.external.keyboard.please.help!

Try this...

1. Uninstall the keyboard driver.
2. Reboot the computer (without reinstalling the driver).
3. When it restarts, it should reinstall the driver on its own.

If this doesn't work, you may wish to try connecting an external keyboard and see if it works fine. If it does, then it could be the keys themselves that are the issue.

HmmSneakerHead

Prominent
Mar 21, 2017

Ill try that, and I bought a external keyboard the spacebar worked just wouldn't type (copying and pasting spaces)

rgd1101

Don't
MERGED QUESTION
Question from HmmSneakerHead : "Spacebar doesn't work properly"

Im Spartacus

Estimable
Mar 25, 2015
Wondering if its to do with sticky keys try the following?
Click "Start" and select "All Programs."
Click "Accessories" and select "Ease of Access."
Click "Ease of Access Center."
Click "Make Keyboard Easier to Use."
Click "Set Up Sticky Keys." Deselect the checkbox that says "Turn on Sticky Keys When Shift is Pressed Five Times." Make sure the box that says "Turn on Sticky Keys" is not checked. Click "OK" to save your changes.

Click "Set Up Filter Keys." Uncheck the box that says "Turn on Filter Keys." Click on the checkbox next to "Turn On Filter Keys When Right Shift Is Pressed For 8 Seconds" to deselect it. Click "OK" to save your changes.
Click "OK" again to save all of the keyboard accessibility changes you have made.

Or type ease of access in start menu i

Status
Not open for further replies.