Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellboy

Distinguished
Jun 1, 2007
for god sake

enter caption.

Stupid People will buy anything..

once your dead, your dead.. Why would you want to talk to the living.. I mean your in heaven right- free booze, chocolate and stuff with out the health issues..... and if your a Martyr aload of virgins. why would you wanna talk.....i know what id be doing.. :)

if anyone buys this you must be mad.

steve_jobs

Distinguished
Mar 23, 2010
[citation][nom]amabhy[/nom]Apple lawsuit in 3...2....1....[/citation]
Every desktop operating system and mobile device violates at least one of our patents. Especially Windows and Android.

isamuelson

Distinguished
Aug 1, 2008
Yeah, and when this technology is rendered moot and nothing is backwards compatible with it, then what?

This is as bad as the KISS Koffins. Actually, the KISS Koffins are kind of cool, really!

G

That's the wrong use of "your" in the first paragraph. It should be the contraction "you're".

wht1986

Distinguished
May 5, 2004
I think it's kind of cool. Unfortunetly we had my mother-in-law's burial this past weekend. As I walked around the cemetery, we found family graves from 100+ years ago. I wondered what stories these people from 100 years ago could tell or even what they sounded like. Then I thought, 150 years from now will my grandchildren ever want to hear what their great grandmother sounded like. This sort of device could help retain a little bit of history.

But isam, you are correct. The technology would be obsolete way too soon. Any device would need to be self encapsulated and not dependant on a mobile cell or RFID reader.

Status
Not open for further replies.