Speaker 3.5mm input wont stay plugged into port.

Claymoresama

Honorable
May 3, 2013
I bought a Sylvania SHTIB1044P-L
2.1 Speaker system for my desktop a year ago
Once in a while i unplug the 3.5mm input to plug in an adapter for my xbox 360's vga adapter so that i can get audio w/o using my tritton headphones to rely on sound.
About a month ago the cord started to become loose from the input
Now whenever i listen to music, watch tv, or whatever the input cord pops out of place and i have to fight to get it to stay in place
this also causes the cord to cut off some background audio in tv shows like if a guy is not in the scene and he is saying something off in the distance
i wont hear anything
now these speakers were very cheap only 27 bucks at Big Lots and i know that was a poor choice but these are great speakers for the incredibly low price and id hate to get rid of them only after a year is there any thing i can do to keep my computer's audio cord plugged in w/o cutting off the sound or popping out of the input
I have tried other audio cords i bought a new two way 3.5mm cord which kinda worked but ended up the same way and it does this with any cord
FYI the speakers are hooked up through a amplifier that comes with it
it is the base that has the input and output and the power source
if that helps at all
im at my ends meet here

Solution
If the audio cord has been replaced and isn't the issue then it's the connector on the speakers. Not much you can do except replace the speakers. Sorry.
look at the bottom of this page you see picture mark a-d these are the internal connector where you plug the headphones or speaker the little pins use to hold the outside connector and transmit sound to the external ,this parts could be replace if you have a soldering gun get them at a local electronic part shop .and follow the same wiring .