Speaker for flashdrive

UncleBread

Estimable
Jun 26, 2015
I'm not really sure if there is even such product as I've never bought something like that before, but I would like to get something like that for my relatives.

1. 2.1 Speaker
2. Ability to play song from flashdrive

3. optional, but good to have. Radio

It doesn't have to be portable. I would think they are going to place it inside their house for a large majority of their time, and most unlikely to have the speaker out in the wilderness.

Much appreciation for any help given.

UncleBread

Estimable
Jun 26, 2015
Thanks for the input from everyone.

I would just like to know if you can play it on just a flash drive, and if possible, explain how it works?

1. Do you just plug a flash drive in, and the system will play the first song that can be 'seen' in the flash drive?
2. If I were to sort songs into multiple folders, would the stereo sound system still be able to work?

BlueFireZ

Estimable

There's a chance it could play it at random or in order (I've seen both about HiFi systems on the internet). There might be a way to play the songs in a certain order, I've noticed that when editing song details on Windows, there's a option to set a "track number", which may or may not have something to do with playing songs in order. If you buy something with a display, you will obviously be able to control what's going to play next.