Speakers and Wireless Bluetooth Headphones

Jul 20, 2018
My dad is hard of hearing, so I bought him Sony Bluetooth Wireless Headphones MDR-XB650BT. Now he can hear, but the speakers on our Samsung Smart TV don't work. How can I get the headphones and the tv speakers to work at the same time?

Barty1884

Admirable
Which model TV do you have specifically?

I'm not aware of too many implementations of what you want - typically, headphones are used in place of the speakers - which is likely how the TV is set up.

Whether an option exists for simultaneous audio "out", will depend on the specific TV..... but I'd be surprised if it did.

There's probably an option to take audio "out" to a 3rd party device (like a soundbar) and then simultaneously out via the bar + headphones, but I'd have to look into it some more.

Barty1884

Admirable
Which model TV do you have specifically?

I'm not aware of too many implementations of what you want - typically, headphones are used in place of the speakers - which is likely how the TV is set up.

Whether an option exists for simultaneous audio "out", will depend on the specific TV..... but I'd be surprised if it did.

There's probably an option to take audio "out" to a 3rd party device (like a soundbar) and then simultaneously out via the bar + headphones, but I'd have to look into it some more.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
F Audio 4
D Audio 1
sbaynard.1983 Audio 1
M Audio 2
N Audio 1
D Audio 1
S Audio 2
C Audio 1
R Audio 1
H Audio 1
B Audio 1
S Audio 1
B Audio 1
L Audio 4
N Audio 1
G Audio 0
J Audio 4
3 Audio 2
M Audio 1
C Audio 3
Similar threads
Solved! Harman Kardon Aura Plus or Soundstick Wireless
Wire a wireless subwoofer bluetooth speaker. Won't repair or no soundbar
Looking to connect a 2011 Samsung Plasma to a bluetooth/wireless speaker
How to connect my LG soundbar that includes wireless subwoofer to the wired subwoofer I already own?
I’m looking at using a wireless microphone with some wireless speakers through bluetooth
How do i connect wireless WiFi or Bluetooth speakers to a Sony portable blu Ray player
How do I connect my wireless bluetooth speaker to my non-bluetooth tv vizio e390i-a1
Pairing an existing wireless bluetooth Vizio subwoofer to a new Vizio soundbar?
Can I use a bluetooth transmitter from my mixing console to wirelessly connect to non bluetooth speakers if I put a bluetooth
how do i connect my wireless bluetooth speaker to my vizio tv
Is there a a wireless or bluetooth speaker for a TCL 32 inch smart tv
How to connect bluetooth jbl wireless speakers to 50 inch shatp tv
So, i got new wireless headphone and i can't connect it to pc whenever i paired it with pc, when i checked device manager the
Add wireless speakers to wired speakers same room?
How do I connect Samsung wireless speakers with Bluetooth to my xfinity cablebox, Pioneer receiver,Kenwood CD player,Samsung B
LG's New Wireless Speaker Floats in Mid-Air
Can I add wireless speakers to a YAMAHA dual-zone bluetooth receiver?
Will Vizio Wireless Subwoofer pair with any new model Vizio Soundbar?
I want to play the audio from youtube videos on outdoor speakers. I understand I could do this with a 4G phone and bluetooth s
going to buy small music system for kitchen wnat to be able to use wireless or bluetooth speakers, what should I be looking fo

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS