Speakers not turning on

ganga777

Commendable
Sep 24, 2016
i dint use my speakers since longtime....Now they are nt even turning on?? Can i find a solution for this

Solution
make sure calbes are not loose(make sur ethey are 100% plugged) this applies to mains cable that plugs into subwoofer or to speaker.
every single cable you see please check both ends. unplug it clean it with dry wipe/ toilet paper.

ok now make sure they are plugged into right hole.
You should have 3 holes (like most computers/woman) make sure You are using the one that is for headphones/ speakers.

if that does nor work. You can check your speakers by plugging them into your mobile phone. are they working?
if they work than Go to Your sound settings and switch to the right sound card. (right click onto sound level in bottom right of the screen --> palyback devices)

ficler1977

Honorable
Mar 23, 2013
make sure calbes are not loose(make sur ethey are 100% plugged) this applies to mains cable that plugs into subwoofer or to speaker.
every single cable you see please check both ends. unplug it clean it with dry wipe/ toilet paper.

ok now make sure they are plugged into right hole.
You should have 3 holes (like most computers/woman) make sure You are using the one that is for headphones/ speakers.

if that does nor work. You can check your speakers by plugging them into your mobile phone. are they working?
if they work than Go to Your sound settings and switch to the right sound card. (right click onto sound level in bottom right of the screen --> palyback devices)

Solution