Speakers with a good controller

tomoxilin

Estimable
Feb 23, 2014
I have a rather unorthodox set up, I'm I'm need of some speakers that feature a controller of sorts, with multiple inputs and controls.

I have managed to fine one like it (http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00U7HQWRQ/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?qid=1440310651&sr=8-2&pi=AC_SY200_QL40&keywords=Deep+sonar&dpPl=1&dpID=51jvsycI-4L&ref=plSrch)

but being in aus, the only place I have found to sell them was amazon which you may know is not the best way to get anything.

So if someone could direct me to some computer /media speakers with the same controller features that don't sound too bad that'd be great.

Morcaster

Honorable
Jun 11, 2013
Are you kidding? Amazon has this up for sale with free shipping. Set up a 30 day trail of prime and you can get that in 2-4 days, for only 99 bucks. This system is pretty darn amazing in terms of features and options. I don't own the product but it would be best to look into your local electronic store instead. If something goes wrong or you don't like it, it would be much easier to return and try something else. If you're going with a very expensive product as well, try taking a look at SquareTrade: 3rd party warranty provider.

Bose is a really good manufacturer for systems like these. I never heard of Arion Legacy before.

Trust me when I say it would be best to look at a local store. Most likely they have demos set up so you may get a feel on how they sound, work and feel.

Morcaster

Honorable
Jun 11, 2013
Also take a look at the reviews for the items that you pick out. If going to a local place is out of the question. You may also at least take a look at video demos on youtube that feature a preview of the items to see how they sound.

ArionLegacy

Estimable
Dec 18, 2015

We're the silent underdog beast in the audio world :)

ArionLegacy

Estimable
Dec 18, 2015

As with most electronics, defects are prone to happen. Most of the negative reviews were left before given a second chance to perform.