Special Edition Xbox 360 Made for Modern Warfare 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

amk09

Distinguished
Mar 29, 2010
[citation][nom]caedenv[/nom]I saw the MW3 trailers... no way an X360 is going to play that with all the eye-candy turned on and keep a decent frame rate.[/citation]

its gonna look just like cod 4 and mw2. which don't look half bad on pc but look like shit on console. bf3 all the way.

Trialsking

Distinguished
Mar 2, 2007
[citation][nom]Wish I Was Wealthy[/nom]Good to see this new tech made specially for Modern Warfare 3,but I am an old timer & like to stick to using desktop computers.[/citation]

You call 6 year old tech "new"? You must really be old.

bustapr

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2009
havent bought a 360 in the last 5 years, dont think ill buy one now. i like that MS does game edition xboxes, but why MW3? A gears xbox would have been way better IMO

carlhenry

Distinguished
Aug 18, 2009
what's all with the bash along with the up response? i think they did a great job with the design and all. pc gamers look so childish with the envy rant. meh. and #*(%# you pc emo kids, you make pc gamers look bad.

- concerned mature pc gamer

bustapr

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2009
[citation][nom]carlhenry[/nom]what's all with the bash along with the up response? i think they did a great job with the design and all. pc gamers look so childish with the envy rant. meh. and #*(%# you pc emo kids, you make pc gamers look bad.- concerned mature pc gamer[/citation]
+1, exactly what i thought as i read along these comments.

elcentral

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2010
i simply dont c the point its a repainted chassi and controller nothing to make it better for the game it self. and btw why ceep repainting it so close to its end the new xbox are right around the corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.