Spilled Beer on my Smartphone.

venom0706

Honorable
Aug 18, 2012
I accidently spilled two small drops of beer on my Galaxy S4 Mini.According to my memories, here are the places, where they were spilled:http://s23.postimg.org/bik3huruj/Samsung_Galaxy_S4_mini_smartphone.png (the red circled places).The beer drops were small and 10 seconds after they were spilled, I cleaned them with my t-shirt.I am really scared for my phone because I bought it 3 weeks ago and I don't know what's going to happen with it now.The only thing I know is that the display is Gorilla Glass 2 and it is scratch resistant (at least for sure for the place where the upper drop went).I can only hope that the alcohol didn't go through it and beyond.However, if anything happened, can you tell me approximately when the phone will stop working?Thank you.I really hope that you can help me because I am really worried for my smartphone.

venom0706

Honorable
Aug 18, 2012
Thanks for the responses. What about the lower drop of beer?It is near the right sensor.Is this part covered with Gorilla Glass 2, or it is only until the left sensor, the central button and the right sensor?Are these parts easier to get fluded?