spilled milk on laptop, sound stopped working

PoltergeistZ

Commendable
May 12, 2016
so i spilled some milk on my laptop by accident, but mine kept working. i tried to get rid of all the milk inside it and most of it did but my ASUS laptop kept playing the video that i was watching when the spill happened. The only thing that stopped working was the sound of my laptop. any suggestions?
Feels really empty without sound.
:??:

Solution
liquid damage is difficult to fix without physical interference...
u can either give it some time(weeks maybe) to dry/rectify itself and maybe start working...
or u can open the machine and fix it...soak it maybe and check for other damages...

another scenario is...
ur internal components are fine and just the sound ports are damaged...
now tht can be fixed by simply changing the ports...

my suggestion is...
unless u r technically well qualified with the internal mechanism of a laptop, either talk to ur vendor if still under warranty...or take it to a professional repair shop for fast resolution...

Hellfire13

Respectable
Apr 20, 2016
liquid damage is difficult to fix without physical interference...
u can either give it some time(weeks maybe) to dry/rectify itself and maybe start working...
or u can open the machine and fix it...soak it maybe and check for other damages...

another scenario is...
ur internal components are fine and just the sound ports are damaged...
now tht can be fixed by simply changing the ports...

my suggestion is...
unless u r technically well qualified with the internal mechanism of a laptop, either talk to ur vendor if still under warranty...or take it to a professional repair shop for fast resolution...

Solution