This morning I managed to spill about 2/3 glass of iced coffee over my open Asus chrome book, it was in use but not plugged in at the time. I dried it off (most of the liquid ended up on the keyboard) and it seemed fine aside from disconnecting itself from my WiFi. I turned it off (total shut down rather than standby) and left it stood open upside down for any residual liquid to drain away. Unfortunately, I have now returned home and coffee residue has seeped out of the sides, so evidently there has been more damage than I first suspected. The screen is totally blank, however the power (?) light - lightbulb icon - is on and the battery light is flashing orange. I am scared to open it up when there is obviously still some battery activity. Although it is an inexpensive laptop, I am not keen on the idea of buying a new one - what are my options? Would repair be more affordable, and if so - where are the best places to get it done (UK)? If repair would be expensive, how would I go about trying to resolve the issue myself? I’m assuming I should wait until the battery is dead? I have little experience with opening up devices, however Asus warranty doesn’t appear to cover accidental damage and there for I seem to have nothing to lose. Thankfully it’s a chrome book so my data is all on my google drive! Thanks in advance.