Sprint Phone Plan Buying Guide: What's Best for You? (Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

eyrth

Estimable
May 5, 2015
what is this access charge?? Sprint will sell me an iPhone 5s for $199.00 ($149.00 at apple site) however if i pay for it instead of leasing at 2?.00/mos/2 years or using easy pay for two years (26/mos=$690.00 YES...for a $200 phone) Sprint actually intends to charge a 30.00/mos access charge for the phone use. the only way to not pay this is leasing or paying per month the whole two years. this is insane. i cannot even understand what this new concept is all about. i learned of this yesterday because my 4 year old phone needs replacing, and i assumed i could get the same plan i have had for years and years simply continued/renewed for the required two years and a discounted phone... NOPE.

and you say Verizon also has this access charge? i need someone to explain this to me as something besides an extremely expensive set up. why? is a cell phone really going to cost me $700.00 over the next two years for no reason? i have never paid an access charge. i paid for the plan and the Sprint service. i don't have hundreds to give away.....

Angelo_1

Estimable
Oct 14, 2015
I switched to Project Fi on Google and left my girls Sprint family plan. Now they want to charge her an additional 25 dollars a month even though both 2 yr contracts were up on the phones. They claim she is using a discounted phone. But we held up our end of the contract and stayed 2 years. If we left early there was an early termination fee that we would of had to pay before the 2 yrs so now the phones should be considered payed off. That would be like paying for the phone twice now. Can't contract same phone twice with.

igormenezes0

Commendable
Apr 25, 2016
Hello, i'm from Brazil. And i want to buy the Sprint model of the iPhone SE, because of the 4g frenquency, but he is locked with contract. I wanna know if i can buy the Contract-free (Pay in Full) on Sprint and it will be unlocked to use in other countries?

Status
Not open for further replies.