Spy Software

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubba

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Does anyone know of any good spy software. So that someone can see what someone else is typing or looking at on a computer without the second person knowing they are being monitored?
Specifically, I need something that will monitor AOL IM. I want to be able to see what both people are typing, not just the person typing on the computer with the spy software.

G

You trying to spy on us Bubba, find out where we all come from and stuff like that?, shame on you, all you have to do is ask.

Bubba

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Come on now, you know I couldn't care less about you guys.
:smile: jk
A friend wants to spy on her 13 year old daughter. She suspects drugs, sex, suicide. You know, all the normal teenage stuff.

*Warning*
This was posted solely to increase my post count and may not contain any relevant info

G

Swann make a really good little spy camera, its about the size of 15 quarters stacked up, so its not very big, and the res is good, we have one at work feeding signal to 3 68cm tvs, and its really clear, you can feed it through a video too, if you want I can get the part no for you

Grizely1

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
I think he means software, as in a program that collects whatever is being typed through the keyboard or something.

G

I think you would have to go to a surveillence shop for that, they sell all that sort of stuff

Bubba

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
They have a bunch of this stuff over at cnet and zdnet for free download as shareware. I just wanted to know which ones the people around here used or thought was the best.
But oviously, no one here knows about them or uses them.
Thanks anyway.

flamethrower205

Distinguished
Jun 26, 2001
o, and get the full version cause the shareware one has a big red banner that flashes saying "You're keystrokes are being monitored" or something to that effect.

Hilbert space is a big place.

jihiggs

Distinguished
Oct 11, 2001
get remote administrator from download.com it has an option to let you control the other computer, or watch in real time. the person you are watching wont notice anything, just an icon in the taskbar of a little r. but if its xp you can just hide the icon.

<font color=red> black </font color=red> <font color=green> white </font color=green> <font color=blue> yellow </font color=blue> <font color=orange> purple </font color=orange> <font color=black> red </font color=black> <font color=yellow> green </font color=yellow> <font color=purple> blue </font color=purple>

camieabz

Distinguished
Jan 29, 2001
Wouldn't it be easier to remove the RAM from the PC?

No chat, drugs, suicide, etc.

:lol:

<b><font color=blue>~ <A HREF="http://forums.btvillarin.com/index.php?act=ST&f=41&t=324&s=58e94ba84a16bedfebbf0f416d5bac48" target="_new">System Specs</A> ~<font color=blue></b> :wink:

melb_angel19

Distinguished
Oct 14, 2002
Just turn the messenger chatlogs on one day when the daughter is not around!
It is an invasion of privacy though.
Why doesn't she just ask her daughter?
...or is it really you wanting to spy on an untrustworthy GF? lol.

<b>THGC's <i>Innocent</i> Angel</b>
<A HREF="http://www.picturetrail.com/melb_angel19" target="_new">
<b><font color=purple>Angel's Photo Album</b></A></font color=purple>

Davidnz

Distinguished
Oct 26, 2011
there is a review of good spy or monitoring program to help you decide...

here is that review..
http://www.keylogger.org/

Status
Not open for further replies.