Solved! Spyware detectors and help understand iPhone analytics and car kit / device sniffers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 15, 2018
From gut feelings to previous discovery of spyware hardware wired through my house and car - to wifi and radio/ Bluetooth sniffers with smartphone control and remote access... Please please help me know if i am still under watch

How to detect spyware installed in car ?,Pls help. How can I detect whether or not my car is still bugged - physical units were once there - now he is using smartphone technology and apps with sniffers for wifi and Bluetooth installations
I think I have GPS and audio spyware in my car . Ex husband Israeli with dark connections . Has top end access to well disguised toolkit" at his disposal . From hardware devices of the past - like baby monitors , cameras and microphones to digital and cyber methods of accessing data with tHE UUse of smartphones technologies and god knows now what else!
Pls help.
iPhone analytics reveals some interesting stuff..... My lightening cables don't seem to be certified or working properly

My car audio head unit acting stranger
Lightening cable ports? USB accessories?,I think I still might have GPS and audio spyware in my car . Ex husband Israeli with dark connections . Has top end access to well disguised toolkit" at his disposal
And professional hackers on his team.

Reactions: Teepee777
Status
Not open for further replies.