ST says only one of my Verizon phones is compatible, both are the same, unlocked Droid maxx. Is there a way to fix this?

Mthro_4

Estimable
Aug 4, 2015
I apologize if this is on the wrong thread. I've looked everywhere and haven't been able to find an answer. Here's my issue, I have 2 lines on Verizon and I'd like to take both phone numbers to straight talk. I've already transferred one, but when I try to port the second number it tells me the phone is not comptabile, both phones are the same. both Droid maxx, both factory unlocked, both cdma, but dealing with straight talk, one time it's not compatible, another time it is and then another time it's GSM. I've talked to Verizon and they say it's not on their end as the phones are both the same and unlocked, the only thing that could possibly cause this is that Verizon still shows the first phone as pending, even though it's already been switched over. I'm at a loss at this point on how to port this second number. Any help would be greatly appreciated. This has been the most confusing phone issue I've ever dealt with. Thanks in advance.