Solved! Static noise from speakers and other audio devices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

teegee

Honorable
Aug 14, 2012
Hello,

When I have my speakers enabled, or my headphones connected at random intervals I have this static noise play through whichever device I might be using at that time, it is fixable by making noise through either playing a video, music or having a friend speak. It comes back still, however, and I have no idea how to fix it. I've tried different connections, taking out the jacks and USB connectors and putting them into different sockets to see if that works at all, but the same thing happens.

The static is fixed by producing noise temporarily and comes back again sometime later, perhaps every hour or so, randomly and is fixed each time by doing what I mentioned. Any way of solving this issue permanently?

Thank you.

Solution
I might know what it is. If you have a cell phone and a router near your speakers then when something happens that sends data to the phone it might make noise. This happens on my 5.1 speakers but I don't mind cause they are very old and I need to get a new set.

Geef

Distinguished
Sep 12, 2006
I might know what it is. If you have a cell phone and a router near your speakers then when something happens that sends data to the phone it might make noise. This happens on my 5.1 speakers but I don't mind cause they are very old and I need to get a new set.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.