Steam Deck one month later: The best handheld I’ve ever owned

Jul 30, 2022
No mention of how horrifically placed those buttons are? Dude your hand looks like it has been crippled just to control the joy stick. And to even say you have an agenda to take the switch “down a peg” .. crap article.

Aug 5, 2022
No mention of how horrifically placed those buttons are? Dude your hand looks like it has been crippled just to control the joy stick. And to even say you have an agenda to take the switch “down a peg” .. crap article.

Disagree with you on placement, i have no issues and my hand does not do that. That may just be the way he holds a controller...?

Also... I mean yeah bro.... Nintendo has put out 10 year old garbage for years like it's brand new and still gets sales because the name. Pay todays price for outdated tech... Essentially they are saying,

"You're an idiot and you'll buy it no matter what because it's Nintendo, or bare min you gotta buy the kids 2/3."

Also

"Yes we sue the fk out of anyone that even casts a shadow on our brand even when it doesn't affect revenue"

Who could forget the classic

"Yes we put garbage .17¢ thumb sticks in a $300 console then have to be fought in court in order to do something about it."

You're right, what a great company.

Although the author lost me when he said he doesn't like indie games 😕