Steam Deck vs Asus ROG Ally X: Here’s the gaming handheld I’d buy

Jul 24, 2024
Windows, even on a desktop computer, is still a horrible experience for gaming.
I grew up with PC gaming, and also used Linux as my only OS for over a decade, so I know how to tinker.
But I'm now an adult exhausted from a full time mentally taxing job. I have all the toys I want, but I simply don't have the energy to use my $3k gaming PC and would rather use a gaming console, which I consider a Steam Deck to be. Valve did something magical when they managed to create a console experience around PC games, and that is the only selling point of a Steam Deck, to me. All the competitors like RoG Ally are not an alternative by any stretch of the imagination.

Jul 24, 2024
This article came out a little bit biased and a little bit partial it seems it seems like almost a hit piece against windows and that's fine if you hate windows I get it but the idea that the Asus Rog isn't as good as a steam deck which I find to be absolutely uninteresting is laughable. You stating your opinion as fact is absolutely atrocious and it should be illegal in reporting and being a reviewer of tech it looks like poison

I would like to State one more thing okay Intel is not inferior to Nvidia. The reason why is because Intel makes better chips with their foundry, but Nvidia knows how to code their hardware better and it's not that they do so much better, it's that they are constantly doing "updates" which Intel is catching on to.

My last and final statement and I don't expect to probably comment on this avenue ever again I was just super upset and I respect you Tesla is doing just fine okay Tesla if you want them to struggle they will produce cars that are so cheap it will destroy all other legacy makers. We are talking about the collapse of finances in the car industry and cars being worth absolutely nothing