Steam not showing games?

cherryrowl

Honorable
Jan 8, 2014
So ever since I have installed steam onto my new hard drive games aren't showing up at all. I have tried contacting there support but a 8-11 day waiting period to have some one fix a issue is beyond me. I have tried what they have told me to do. "Please open Internet Explorer, Safari or Firefox and type steam://flushconfig then press Enter.." that doesn't work or deleting the Clientregistry.blob file and that doesn't seem to work any one out there that can help?

Solution
What's your account name? Or even your Steam profile? (You can message them if you don't feel right giving it out on a public forum).

Might as well just check, your bought games appear on there.

VincentP

Honorable
Oct 18, 2013
Installing steam won't install the games, but they should be available in your library to be installed.
If you can see them in your library, right click and install.
If your library appears to be empty:
- Check that you have not selected an empty group (e.g. favourites)
- Check that you have logged in with the correct steam account details
If you have recovered your account details by e-mail, could you have registered two steam accounts under different e-mail accounts?

cherryrowl

Honorable
Jan 8, 2014

no no they aren't showing up as if I haven't even bought the games even though several emails going to the account name from past purchases show that it is the correct account

houldendub

Distinguished
Dec 19, 2011
What's your account name? Or even your Steam profile? (You can message them if you don't feel right giving it out on a public forum).

Might as well just check, your bought games appear on there.

Solution

cherryrowl

Honorable
Jan 8, 2014

Account name is Conleyb