Stepping up my audio game

RagingRaider

Estimable
Jul 26, 2015
So i have £120 give or take 20 to get myself a cracking pair of headphones. I bought a blue snowball for audio recording but i need a great pair of headphones for gaming, some video editing, and music i was considering getting the ath m50x or beyerdynamic dt 990 pro 250 ohm. However a non removeable cable is a big turnoff for me in the case of the 990s and ive read the m50xs dont have great soundstage. It would be great if i could get a pair that didnt leak to much as i often get complaints my music is too loud even when its at half volume.

Thank you for reading and if you could hel0 thatd be great!

Solution

Highly reviewed everywhere, with good balance of price, build, and performance, not too bass heavy but not like the ATHAD500x. They are open type so they will "leak" sound, but unless you are rocking hearing damaging levels of volume you shouldn't be picking it up on a properly positioned mic

RagingRaider

Estimable
Jul 26, 2015
Thank you very much and im not talking about my mic picking up the audio im talking about my brothers hearing my music in the car haha. Its because i was using an incredibly uncomfortable headset that leaks alot and has my ears in agony its a tecknet one on amazon and im also using the standard samsung earbuds

Highly reviewed everywhere, with good balance of price, build, and performance, not too bass heavy but not like the ATHAD500x. They are open type so they will "leak" sound, but unless you are rocking hearing damaging levels of volume you shouldn't be picking it up on a properly positioned mic

Solution

TRENDING THREADS