Steve Ballmer to Show Major Product at CES '12?

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

It's going to be a Windows 8 Tablet, Desktop, and Laptop, and a Windows Phone 8 Handset, and a Xbox 880 with Kinect 8D vision.

JeanLuc

Distinguished
Oct 21, 2002
[citation][nom]Jane McEntegart [/nom]Steve Ballmer to Show Major Product at CES '12?[/citation]

A cue for male pattern baldness?

phatboe

Distinguished
Sep 2, 2006
Announcer: Welcome Steve Ballmer to the stage at CES 2012!
Audience:
Steve Ballmer: I would like to use the time at CES to announce my retirement from Microsoft effective immediately. That is all.
Audience:

tburns1

Distinguished
Jul 24, 2009
Man, my bar needs a facelift! New stools, maybe some refinishing. Hey, what's a guy gotta do to get some Air Jordans around here? ...

liveonc

Distinguished
Mar 24, 2008
Lots of luv with a guy you always try to make look like Harry Potter, or a shoe salesman... Did you work for him once, before he fired you? Kin THREE & Kin THREEm??? ;-)

V8VENOM

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Maybe Ballmer is announcing Apple is buying them? That should help increase the pathetic stock value of Microsoft, that never really changes much these past 10 years.

hanrak

Distinguished
May 24, 2006
About the spam, has anyone here for one second thought that toms aint doin nothing about it because we put up with it and just vote it down and doin the job for them? Im voting them up from now on.

V8VENOM

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
They got rid of the racist comment, but I'm guessing that was more "automated" then actually have a moderator do it. But yeah, the SPAM lives on. But there again, Tom's site is full of SPAM (advertising) so it's sorta hypocritical of them to remove it ;)

sykozis

Distinguished
Dec 17, 2008
[citation][nom]V8VENOM[/nom]Does anyone care about Microsoft these days? Another duplicated gadget or product that other companies already have?Is it going to be another Ballmer freak show: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKTnQYScpyk[/citation]

People get excited when Apple does the exact same thing....so, what's the issue??

G

So Apple will introduce the iPad 3 and Microsoft will just be coming to the game with a prototype? Are you kidding?

V8VENOM

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
[citation][nom]otacon72[/nom]Since their software runs on 98% of the computers on earth I'd venture a guess yes.[/citation]

Think again junior ... your facts (or did you just make that number up) are WAY OFF.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usage_share_of_operating_systems

On the web client front about 80% Microsoft, on the Server Side about 66%, on the Mobile side about 9%. Given the massive expansion and market around mobil computing, I'd say Microsoft is a pretty insignificant player.

aaron88_7

Distinguished
Oct 4, 2010
[citation][nom]hanrak[/nom]About the spam, has anyone here for one second thought that toms aint doin nothing about it because we put up with it and just vote it down and doin the job for them? Im voting them up from now on.[/citation]
Well since nobody seems to report them what do you expect? They always get removed pretty quickly after being reported, but if you don't report it then don't complain

Vladislaus

Distinguished
Jul 29, 2010
[citation][nom]V8VENOM[/nom]Think again junior ... your facts (or did you just make that number up) are WAY OFF.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usage [...] ng_systemsOn the web client front about 80% Microsoft, on the Server Side about 66%, on the Mobile side about 9%. Given the massive expansion and market around mobil computing, I'd say Microsoft is a pretty insignificant player.[/citation]
So they dominate 2 of the 3 markets you mentioned, and then you say they're insignificant?

Status
Not open for further replies.