Steve Jobs Movie 'jOBS' to Debut in January

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MajinCry

Distinguished
Dec 8, 2011
Whilst you are all ranting and raving, I'm going to suggest a much more....'worthy' alternative. Watch Funky Forest instead.

G

funny how the sign behind says "think"

Don't we all wish he used his brain? All he did was steal people's ideas. Then patent them, to later on sue everyone in the world who tries to "compete" with his "New gods image brand"

Glad he never invested in making an iHeart, iPancrease, or any other iOgran. Everyone would die from his patent trolling. Oh wait, He can't come up with an iDea, he would have to iSteal it first, then start a iCult, then invite iTards to join the iCause.

Enjoy the iWorms, now you know why Apples are scared of worms. Hey, at least now you are really "holy" like you imagined.

Lewis57

Distinguished
Nov 27, 2009
Unless it shows Wozniak as the unsung hero that he is, and Steve Jobs the frauding, theiving, backstabbing sales man that he was. Then I really couldn't give a flying fu*k about this film.

eklipz330

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2008
"The true story of one of the greatest entrepreneurs in American history."

at the very least, they didn't use the word inventor. i would have flipped my $hit

eklipz330

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2008
in other thoughts, they should call the movie iJOBS. and release it in SD, then re release in HD next year, then re release it in HD 7.1 the year after. just like apple wants!

house70

Distinguished
Apr 21, 2010
[citation][nom]Marco925[/nom]I never thought i'd see the day where we started worshipping CEOs.Now... how can i capitalise on this....[/citation]
Already done; remember "The Social Network?"
More and more pricks get their spot in the limelight, being a douche is cool if it makes you a billionaire...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS