News Stimulus check 2: Second round payment , eligibility, and news

May 24, 2020
While they may not have everything sorted out and agreed upon it is imminent that they will be providing a second stimulus and it has actually already begun. Many may not know this but the retired military veterans may have already received their 2nd stimulus already. My grandfather is 87 retired navy war veteran and he received a paper check the first round weeks before anyone even started getting direct deposits which were supposed to come quicker. He already has received his second stimulus by check again in the mail about a week ago. With that being said I don’t think they can not go through with a second stimulus check but they are not done arguing about the benefits you wrote about which doesn’t affect his age group etc. He is not an essential worker, he is not employed but a retired veteran and also receives total disability from the military and receives social security and his funds in the bank are not low whatsoever. So comparing the issues at hand in this second bill with what happened the first go around I see that maybe it’s just a hood up on all of the extra benefits for essential workers, the increase in payment for each child they were trying to implement, and many other issues that will just prolong the process for many other groups of people. I wouldn’t have known they had issues anyone a second stimulus if it wasn’t for my grandfather receiving a second check. So many people are not aware that they’ve started doing this but seemingly only to the group in which they distributed paper checks to weeks ahead of everyone else like the first go around. If word gets out they have done this and then state they have decided not to do a second stimulus that will not go to well for them. They are not being transparent about the entirety of the situation and what exactly is goin gin with the process. I feel they do this on purpose to keep people on their toes trying to get the unemployment rates to go down because people will be desperate for help and just go out and take any job no matter the pay to survive. There could be many reasons. But the one thing I do know is that just like the first time my grandfather has received his stimulus paper check way before anyone else will, and the only things I can think of that would make sense of that happening that way is because he is a retired military veteran with 100% disability through the navy. I have not heard of or do not know anyone else with similar qualifications to ask if they have received a second stimulus also. I can only pinpoint the differences between him and other groups of people, including people just receiving retirement from a civilian company and SSI did not get their checks or deposits early like he did, so I feel it has to do with his retirement and disability status with the military and age with no dependents. This is just my opinion based on the information within my experience in my household which includes myself unemployed due to health conditions right now with a child at 37 years old and I do not receive SSI or any retirement benefits, my grandfather an 87 year old retired navy veteran with 100% disability through the military with no dependents also receiving SSI and another relative that is 67 and receives retirement from a civilian company and SSI. The relative that received retirement from a civilian company and receives SSI was the last to receive the first stimulus payment and that was by direct deposit, The rest of us received a paper check in the mail which was supposed to take longer and happen after direct deposits were sent out. Anyway, I am just trying to provide a little insight on the situation with the second stimulus and also how things happened to the persons in different categories or groups based on age military retirement or civilian retirement status recipients of SSI and unemployment middle aged parent with a dependent experienced different results and timing when they distributed the first stimulus. I guess it’s safe to say that if you fall into one of the categories they cannot agree on or that need extra actions for verifications etc you will be the last to receive a second stimulus check. But I also assume that the amount received cannot fall below what the standard set the first time since my grandfather received the same amount in his check the send time as he did the first. I wish you well and I hope iI haven’t bored you to death with my long descriptive explanation of my opinion but I try to base it on the facts I have and what makes sense. Thank you for your time.