straight talk s5 to a note 4

Raechelle

Commendable
May 11, 2016
I have a Sprint Galaxy S5 that I flashed over to straight talk awhile back. I have recently purchased a galaxy note 4 and while I am waiting on it's arrival I was just curious if I will be able to take my current sim card out of my phone and put it into my Verizon note 4 and keep my network and phone number or if I will have to redo the process and get a new phone number

SinxarKnights

Distinguished
Jan 3, 2007
No it doesn't work like that unfortunately. You will have to call them up and transfer your service. You should be able to transfer though and keep the same number and stuff assuming it is locked to the same carrier.

SinxarKnights

Distinguished
Jan 3, 2007
No it doesn't work like that unfortunately. You will have to call them up and transfer your service. You should be able to transfer though and keep the same number and stuff assuming it is locked to the same carrier.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
JohnDoer Laptop Tech Support 11
S Laptop Tech Support 2
I Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 5
K Laptop Tech Support 1
J Laptop Tech Support 1
U Laptop Tech Support 4
S Laptop Tech Support 1
J Laptop Tech Support 5
S Laptop Tech Support 3
P Laptop Tech Support 2
S Laptop Tech Support 1
D Laptop Tech Support 1
O Laptop Tech Support 1
D Laptop Tech Support 2
S Laptop Tech Support 1
R Laptop Tech Support 1
J Laptop Tech Support 1
G Laptop Tech Support 3
Similar threads
Question L390 wont boot when charger is connected. Remove charger and boots straight away.
Acer Aspire one factory reset but Acer Screen does not pop up it goes straight to windows??
Solved! My Lenovo ideapad 100-15 when you press power button goes straight to sleeping mode
Asus fx503 going straight to UEFI
The boot option menu has only 2 options neither of which work they both led my straight out and back to the previous screen th
my lenovo s21e won't turn on, I've bought a new battery charger I turned it straight on and pressed the f8 button it flawed on
My computer doesn't have an HDMI port but my projector does. The port I thought was for an HDMI cable has a straight edge on o
Dell Vostro won't boot- goes straight to black screen with blinking cursor
PLS HELP!! MY ASUS X554L Boots straight into Bios
Laptop Lenovo G580 turns on for 2 seconds and off straight away
Help me I'm literally stuck on preparing automatic repair and I can't press any buttons! When I load up it goes straight into
If I buy a laptop from Canada, can I use it in India straight away or I need to have a special AC adapter for main power suppl
laptop going straight to setup utility
I turn on my laptop and it goes straight to the bios screen. I tried easy start but it tells me to go back to bios screen and
When I cut my laptop on it goes straight to startup repair,when I go to restart my computer ,keeps saying the same thing?Can a
Launching Straight to bios
US Cellular to Straight Talk
Laptop won't POST - straight to Intel PXE ROM
Give it to me straight - Best Gaming Laptop <$1200

ASK THE COMMUNITY