Streaming video from notebook to android box and TV

McLovin654

Commendable
Dec 25, 2016
Hi :) I want to buy android box for my Samsung TV. I do not know which one yet but I would like to ask if these boxes are able to stream video wirelessly from my notebook to my TV. I know I can connect and stream video from USB stick or external hard drive but I need also to connect my notebook through WiFi to android box and share and stream any video from my notebook. Thanks.

Solution
You may be able to download an app for an Android Box to do that. Basically Chromecast.
The Android box itself can access via app or browser any streaming source that your laptop can. It is an computer with the Android OS installed.
Any file on the laptop (or on any drive on the network) could be accessed by the box directly and played.
Same functionality but not exactly the same. You are not sending av to the android box.
You may be able to download an app for an Android Box to do that. Basically Chromecast.
The Android box itself can access via app or browser any streaming source that your laptop can. It is an computer with the Android OS installed.
Any file on the laptop (or on any drive on the network) could be accessed by the box directly and played.
Same functionality but not exactly the same. You are not sending av to the android box.

Solution