Street Fighter IV Headed to the iPhone (For Real!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

etichi

Distinguished
May 21, 2009
And then we hear users complaining that their mashed-up screen doesn't work any more...

omg grandma. Is this bitchguide.com?

notsleep

Distinguished
Jan 19, 2010
wait a second here. they have iphone version but they're not bringing out super street fighter iv for pc? what gives, capcom?

hack__you

Distinguished
Feb 25, 2009
[citation][nom]notsleep[/nom]wait a second here. they have iphone version but they're not bringing out super street fighter iv for pc? what gives, capcom?[/citation]

they did!

aweadam

Distinguished
May 20, 2009
[citation][nom]hack__you[/nom]they did![/citation]

No, Super Street Fighter 4 is not out yet, and there are no plans to release for PC.

miloo

Distinguished
Jan 8, 2010
i had no idea why they not making for psp but for iphone
come on~ you will barely see your characters with the BIG two thumb on the screen mate~

smlong

Distinguished
Apr 15, 2006
I have a Nokia 5800XM which has a few action games that use a similar control scheme (including a port of MAME). It just doesn't work very well AND your fingers cover the screen. Either these phones with which people want to play games need a keyboard or an add-on controller. I have seen a blue-tooth joystick for various phones that might work. Otherwise, it's nothing more than novelty.

kajohn10

Distinguished
Aug 13, 2009
And another example why I wont buy a phone that doesnt have some sort of physical button-style interface built in. Having only a touch screen has too many limits.

G

I am using SF4 on iphone and its amazing, you can see pretty clearly all the actions while using your thumbs..I have SF4 on PS3 but iphone one is equally good and handy while travelling.

Status
Not open for further replies.